This list is not exhaustive, but represents sources of information that we have found
It is hoped visitors to this site will also find this is the case.
The list will evolve over time, and, I hope, be a starting point for all those who
- ADAS UK Ltd
- A well established agricultural advisory organisation with its roots as part of MAFF
- Union of Concerned Scientists
- A useful site with masses of information. This link is to the Agricultural Section. It presents a different viewpoint - for all to ponder.
- Agri-Environment Footprint :
- A project (now complete) to development a common generic methodology for evaluating the effectiveness of European agri-environmental schemes : AE-Footprint
- CAP Reform
- Although its main premise is the reform of the EU CAP this site is also a good source of up to date information relevant to anyone involved in agriculture.
- Natural England - Environmental Stewardship
- Natural Englands starting point for all matters to do with Environmental Stewardship
- Business Link
- Business support, information and advice
- Grazing Advice Partnership
- A WebSite to promote grazing techniques that aid our natural environment and cultural heritage. Useful information available here, worth a look.